sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

FEAR OF FLYING I



This video is a short film which shows us the topic of fear and how overcome it. 

Before watching this video, we want to work, in the group of students, the topic of feelings. It´s important for our students recognize their owns feelings and, also, understand the emotions of the other classmates. For that, we can carry out this introductory activity:



-Example: "I feel happy because today it´s my birthay" or "I feel very angry because my little brother breaks my football stamps"



2 comentarios:

  1. Is very important to work in class, emotional intelligence. This will help our students to be patient, participatory, empathetic, and learn to recognize and regulate their emotions. Is a great task to start working with it. I really like your blog, congratulations for the tasks that you offer us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Alicia. I´m glad that you like it.

    ResponderEliminar